Skip to content

New Bern Chiropractor Reviews

Success Stories

Here is a selection of our patients success stories. Dr. Boeck and his team look forward to meeting you and helping you get well.

I was in constant pain…

Before coming to Boeck Chiropractic Clinic for care I was in constant pain for the past two and a half years in my arms, hands, legs, feet, neck, and headaches. I was unable to perform a lot of task because of the pain. Previously I had seen six other doctors to try and find the problem, but each time was unsuccessful. Basically I felt like giving up. Seeing Dr. Boeck, I found out that the pain was coming from my back and neck.

After several treatments at Dr. Boeck’s office I began to feel so much better than I had felt since the pain had started. Dr. Boeck has helped me so much. I never thought I would find a doctor that actually cared about his patient’s well being the way that Dr. Boeck does. Thank you so very much for getting rid of a lot of pain that I was beginning to think I would have for the rest of my life.

-Della S.

Before coming to Boeck Chiropractic my head hurt every day and my shoulder and hip were hurting as well. I have had the headache for years and nothing seemed to help. I took paid medication that would ease the pain for a while, but then my headaches would come right back.

Since I have been coming to Dr. Boeck, I don’t have the headache but every once and a while. I feel better now than I ever have before. I was even able to walk around Walmart the other day without sitting for the first time in years!!

-Rena R.

Pain interrupting sleep

Prior to being seen at Boeck Chiropractic Clinic, my arms, back, neck, shoulder and hands hurt so bad that I could not sleep more than a couple of hours at a time. I had been treated by my regular doctor for many years without any results. I thought I would have to live with the pain.

After being treated by Dr. Boeck I really can’t believe the difference. I can actually sleep now without interruption from the pain.

-Laurie M.

Before coming in for care at Boeck Chiropractic my back was hurting so bad that I couldn’t walk “straight up” or play with my granddaughter. The pain was intense. I went to the hospital because the pain was so bad. They thought I had a kidney problem. They took x-rays, an MRI and a bunch of other tests but could not find anything wrong. So then they sent me to a kidney specialist. But he couldn’t find anything wrong either.

After two visits with Dr. Boeck my pain has decreased dramatically. I can’t believe how much easier it is to walk and get around now.

-Billy D.

Chronic Lower Back Pain

Before coming to Boeck Chiropractic I had chronic lower back pain due to an auto accident. I also had problems with neck pain as well. I underwent chiropractic care for four months with another chiropractor with no relief in sight.

After receiving chiropractic care from Dr. Boeck each day is not plagued with pain. Dr. Boeck is a God-send. I feel 95 percent better. The other 5 percent will come with time for healing. Thanks Dr. Boeck!

-Kimberly P.

When I came to see Dr. Boeck, I was in total body pain and suffered from migraines. I have visited my medical doctor several times. I have also been on several different medications, which did not relieve my pain. I no longer have migraines since I have started treatments with Dr. Boeck.

-Jerry B.

Getting my health back!

I’ve been to physical therapy four different times. I’ve also been to two other chiropractors. I’m feeling much better and feel like I’m regaining my health again.

-Christine J.